Experience…Fun, Security, and Peace of Mind
Our independent living facilities are designed for seniors who are able to live on their own, but desire the security and conveniences of community living. We offer a lifestyle complete with recreational, educational, and social activities with other seniors.
"I think the staff here are great! They make my life very pleasant." - Current Resident
"Because my daughter lives in Fort Collins, we looked all around and when I toured The Worthington,
I knew this was where I wanted to be. The Worthington was very inviting and friendly and
it still feels the same way after a year." - Current Resident
900 Worthington Circle
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
- Floor Plans
- Senior Living that includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Thirty meals per month
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Activities Program
- Emergency Call System
- Small pets allowed, $450 fee, non-refundable
- On-site Beauty/Barber shop
- Close Proximity to:
- Fort Collins Senior Center
- Shopping and Restaurants
Getting Older is more fun
if you hang out with the right people…
Come and hang out with us!
Ask about staying in our guest apartment.
- Meal Service
- Dining room located on the second floor core area
- Complimentary expanded continental breakfast
- 30 meals per month, lunch or dinner, which includes: soup, and salad bar, main entrée, drink and dessert.
- Numerous entrée alternatives available served by Tuxedo-clad waiters and waitresses
- Drink station open from 7:30am to 7:30pm
- Private dining room available for family gatherings
- Town Hall with dance floor
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Housekeepers vacuum and dust each apartment weekly
- Kitchen and baths are cleaned
- Bed linens are changed
- Sheets and towels are laundered by our laundry department
- Personal Laundry Facilities
- A laundry room is located on each floor/each wing for residents to do their personal laundry
- No charge for the use of washers and dryers
- Guest Apartment
- Furnished one bedroom apartment available to Columbine Health Systems resident's out of town family and friends.
- The Worthington invites perspective residents to pack a bag and spend a night or two in our guest apartment. Experience stress free meals and activities during your stay at our independent living facility.
- Van Transportation
- Air-conditioned van
- Free scheduled transportation for activities, shopping, and medical appointments.
- Emergency Services
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Emergency pull-cord in each apartment bedroom and bathroom.
- Receptionist on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Campus security patrolled nightly
- In-house activities may include:
- Regular Exercise Classes
- Guest Speakers and Educational Programs
- Cards and Games
- Crafts and Painting
- Variety of Entertainment
- Parties, Celebrations and Socials
- Picnics and Ice Cream Socials
- Writing Life Stories
- Wii Bowling
- Outings may include:
- Picnics and Parks
- Museums and Galleries
- And Much More!
- Services Provided:
- Blood Pressure Clinic
- Hearing Aid Service
- Free Membership to Lifestyle Centre (fitness)
- Weekly Grocery Shopping and Errand Run
- Low Vision Group